We are committed to providing the highest level of customer training and support to ensure your practice runs smoothly without disruption to patient throughput.
Our specialists are on call Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST. After-hours support is available via a paging system. Our personnel can provide multiple services including:
- Commissioned and verification for Corvus
- Training tailored to your staff
- Support to help your team learn how to QA each patient
- Assistance in helping your site develop an efficient IMRT treatment process
Field Service Engineers
We're committed to responding promptly to your needs, and providing the highest level of customer support available.
Convenient On-site Training
Our applications specialist is on location with you for a day and a half of installation and two and a half days of BAT IGRT training.
An ultrasonographer will spend two days on site for additional training that includes:
- A review of ultrasound techniques with therapists, physicists and physician's staff
- Critique of past aligned images
- Instruction for radiation therapists using ultrasound images with on-treatment patients
- Upon request, ultrasonographer will demonstrate advanced techniques for liver, breast, uterus, cervix and bladder
Specialist on call
Our specialists are on call Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST. After-hours support is available via a paging system.
- On-site IMRT commissioning services and training with a medical physicist
- On-site support for IMRS and hands-on training at a premier radiosurgical site
- A medical physicist and applications specialist are on call to support your needs.